The Transgender Education Collaboration is excited with the results of the Transgender Visibility Campaign that took place in
With such exciting results, it is clear that many in
1. We will be officially organizing, with bylaws and specific positions.
2. We will be growing our list of speakers available to share and volunteers interested in helping.
3. We will continue to be connecting with various Transgender and LGBT related groups.
5. We will look at the possibility of expanding outside of
6. We will fundraise so as to enable us to dream bigger in events and ideas.
7. We will be considering campaigns addressing what it means to be Transgender Friendly, as well as looking at addressing the issue of unisex or Transgender Friendly Restrooms.
8. We will be involved in Pride Month in June.
9. We will continue to collaborate by reaching out to do trainings for local businesses, organizations, and Churches. See the new tab on our site.
10. We will work with other local groups to build up lists of local resources.
This is an exciting time for our organization, and we look forward to being a catalyst for dialogue in our community!
Get involved, get connected and join us as we continue on our journey! Visit us online at www.trans-edu.com or 'Like' us at Facebook.com/transeducollab